Sunday, January 13, 2013

MAC Night Blooming Review, Swatches, and Dupe?!

I haven't really been too interested in MAC releases lately because over the summer they had new collections every couple of weeks and I found that a little overwhelming. I saw Rachel (icallitambrosia) wearing this lipstick in a couple videos and every time that I saw it, I liked it more and more. I went on a hunt for this lipstick because it was sold out everywhere!

 One thing that I noticed when I opened up the tube is that it looks very similar to my favorite MAC lipstick Gladiola.
Upon swatching, you can see how similar these colors are outside of the tube. They are so similar that I would say Night Blooming is a 98% dupe for Gladiola. The only difference is that Night Blooming is a semi-matte and Gladiola is a matte, which gives them a slightly different look but nothing too major.

Night Blooming is a really comfortable lipstick--it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything on your lips which I love and it last for a long time 6+ hours. I really love everything about the color and texture and I feel like it could work on many different skintones. If you are able to find this in stores, I think you should snatch it up or you'll regret it.

NEW DUPE FOR THIS COLOR!

♡ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment