Sunday, March 24, 2013

Current Face Products: Maybelline Fit Me Review

I don't normally wear a lot of face makeup, however I had been on the lookout for a foundation that I could wear when I wanted a little more coverage. It was a tricky task because I have sensitive skin and there aren't a lot of foundations out there that don't make me breakout or make my skin even drier. I tried these products on a whim and they have all become my new favorites.


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 130 Buff Beige : $7.99
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 15: $6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in  001 Translucent: $5.99

The only way that I can get any foundation to not look cake-y on me, it to use a makeup sponge. Everyone raves about the beauty blender but it's an item that I didn't feel like splurging on. I bought an exact dupe on ebay for under $2 and I feel that it works wonders.

I'm currently working on a complete review for the liquid foundation and liquid concealer. I would like to wear it a couple more times so that I have a better idea as to how it wears and its coverage. 
Sneak Peak: I'm really liking it so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment