Sunday, April 7, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review and Swatches


I want to start off my saying that I absolutely love this concealer and I have not used any other concealers since purchasing this little guy. I went a little lighter than I thought my skin actually was, but I was happily surprised that this matched my skin very well, while still highlighting my undereye area. 

I was previously using Benefit's Boi-ing concealer, but I felt that it wasn't really cutting it for me in the coverage area. I also felt that I couldn't use it on my spots or any area on my skin that had dry patches to cling to the makeup. 

Below I have included a comparison as to what my face looks like with absolutely nothing on it:
And then, I have a picture of what my face looks like with only the Fit Me concealer on it. Holy Moly can you see a difference or what? I feel like my undereye bags look so much better than when I don't have any on. Also, in the first picture, I have a few spots and red areas on my nose that in the second picture are completely covered up.

Again, I have two before and after pictures. The top picture is of my face with nothing on it and the next picture is my face with just the Fit Me concealer on. As you can see, I have a few left over acne scarring that is annoying and can be very tricky to coverup. If I put any coverage on that area, it dries up and flakes very easily and luckily enough, this concealer doesn't do that!


What I really love about this concealer is that it is very lightweight and it doesn"t feel heavy at all which is why I believe that it doesn't dry my skin out. It is a light-medium coverage concealer, however it is very buildable and easy to work with and I feel that it can be built up to be medium-heavy coverage.

Most days for class, I'll be in a hurry in the mornings or to be quite honest, I don't want to do a full face of foundation; So I'll apply this concealer like I have in the above images and set it with some powder, add some eye makeup and I'm ready to go.

This is definitely worth the price and when I run out, I will be running to the store to stock up!



No comments:

Post a Comment