Monday, April 22, 2013

My First Inglot Palette!

The other day, I ventured in to my first ever inglot counter. There is not a free-standing store near me, so I drove to the closest counter because I have been dying to check out some inglot eyeshadows. The counter that I went to was decent in size and there was a fairly large range of eyeshadows.
Going in to the store, I had the idea that I wanted a completely matte and neutral palette. As you can see, I did not stick to my original plan. All of there eyeshadows are so pretty and have great pigmentation that it is hard to narrow it down. The great thing about the non matte eyeshadows is that they do not have fallout and your eyes don't look like a glitter bomb. I feel as if the two shine shadows that I bought, have a more of a sheen of shimmer than full on glitter and I love that so much.
46 shine is one of my absolute favorites and I have been wearing it every single day. The best way that I can describe it, is that it looks like a pearl when you move it around in the light and thus it looks so pretty when you apply it on your eyes. I love to use this as an all over lid color and even a brow bone highlight.

24 shine has the same kind of really pretty sheen and I got this to add a pop of color, either on my lower last line or in my inner corner, and I have been loving it!

I bought 341 matte to use as a blending color and to help pull the whole eye look together.

342 matte is what I use to help deepen my outer crease and add more of a dimension.

409 pearl is another gorgeous color that I have been using everyday. I use this mainly on my lower lash line as an eyeliner and then I also put it in my outer crease (v shaped) to help deepen it when I want a darker look.
The swatches are extremely crappy, I know but I think that you have to go in person to see them anyway. As much as I love these eyeshadows, I don't think that I will be doing any online purchases because it's tricky to see how exactly each eyeshadow looks and if you go in to swatch them, you can find some truly gorgeous shades. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, it was well worth it, I think with the five eyeshadows and palette, it came out to around 40$ which is awesome for the size and quality.

What do you think about inglot eyeshadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment